Monday, February 24, 2014

10m weather... crikey!

Determined to get out to the estuary at high tide and just wait for the wind... Nice sunny day and whaddyaknow, the wind is coming! From the best direction, even...

Start out on the 13m but soon I'm more powered than I'm comfy with so I change it out for the 10m. Good move... lots of fun! Not up to best standard but had a nice time.

When I was driving away, I got a call from Adrian of Axis setting up a meet. Haul ass back to the estuary... very nice to meet him and eye up his boards...

Weather was reported as 30kph i.e., about 18 knots. LOL!
Wind felt like comfortably powered on 10m, whatever that is :o

What I learned today....

  • Should've had my seat harness with me.
  • Need to work on my rotations.
  • Gotta get a SurfLock :o

No comments:

Post a Comment