Wednesday, October 30, 2013

We was robbed. Again.

Supposed to be good. Looked like it'd be great. It was actually crap. Put up my 10m then the wind died. Put up my 17.5 and got a few tacks in but it was all up'n'down again.

Bah. Got me nothing but tired, as the Master of Disaster said.

And fucking Taki - 3 of us walk upwind and "queue" to get into the water, and that old bastard jumps in beneath us and proceeds to hold us up cos we can't dive kites to get away. Naturally, the old gimp can't keep his kite in the air so we've got to wait for him to get off the water. FFS I've had it with self-centered thoughtless assholes.

Weather was reported as 10 to 14 knots, gusts to 28. 18˚C at 68%.
Wind felt like crap.  The 28 knots was the blow that got us all excited and out on 10 or 6m kites... but the 10-14 was inconsistent and just crap.

What I learned today...

  • wait for the first gust to pass over, then choose a kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment