Friday, October 25, 2013

Sissy of a typhoon!

Forecast was for wind at Tsu until 2pm then pissing rain - everywhere. Looked good on the cams so off I go.

Hmm... light drizzle clears up but the wind - well, I go for the 13 hoping the forecasted pick up in wind from 10 to 12 doesn't get the better of me.

It doesn't - the wind gradually drops off over the next hour till I just give up. Better than nowt - but I could have lived without the bolt getting jammed into my tyre on the way, requiring a repair :-/

Weather was reported as 16 - 8 knots; 20˚C at 93%...?
Wind felt like I was going to have fun for about a half hour, then it died right off...

What I learned today...

  • I'm completely used to the Origin's straps and pads now... amazing!
  • Two days in the ocean - bad for you eyes. Ow.
  • Wish I'd tried the Renegade again...

No comments:

Post a Comment