Monday, July 18, 2016

1 kite, 3 boards . . . but wait, there's more!

More wind, that is. Marine Day delivers the goods!

Was some wind but the forecast wasn't for a lot more so I didn't know what to do. The lack of 15 is making itself painfully felt. Took the 10m and the foil and Mako Duke over to the lake, as others were on 9 to 14 and various non-foil boards.

Had a lively and tentative time on the foil, riding way out into the lake then riding the swell back in.

I thought the wind had picked up a little so I went back on the Mako and it was ok-ish for a bit, then I took a break. Brought the TT back over for a joke, and gave it a go and it was actually ok! Bit of bump and jump for a while then when the carnage had died down and the herd thinned out, I took the Mako out and it was good.

Whoever the non-local's were, were dicks. Chairs and buckets all over the beach, bad manners on the water and the guy who cut in downwind of me as I was getting off the water--next person who does that, I'm looping my kite into you. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment