Monday, September 22, 2014

Crack-a-lackin'!

Well, that's more like it. Was hoping for wind on the holiday tomorrow, but that wasn't going to happen. The wife managed to get time off work to cover me, so I could go to the lake by 4pm. Niiii-thh!

People were saying it was no good, but they were going for 12m kites and I thought it'd pick up, so I went for the Speed3 12 cos I really wanted to ride it after the fun of last night...

Went well on the Flydoor for a good while, then there was a parting of the ways in the SPL and I had a kite that wouldn't fly right... it'd stay in the sky, parked at 2pm and pull so I body dragged back to shore and packed it up.

Had the 16m XB on the beach, so up it went. I was feeling pretty good, so being over-powered that much was just FUN. Jump-fest...

Packed up after sun set... although there's a good 30 minutes of light left, forgot that.

Was probably going just as high on the 12, but it was much easier to ride so there's something in that old chestnut then I guess, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment