Monday, September 15, 2014

Back in the saddle

So, you might have noticed no posts for a while... stuffed my back again at the start of the holidays and after the crippling pain passed, my legs stopped working at full power and other weird things. Back to about 80% now so thought I could get back on the water.

Wind looks good but am a bit hesitant... suck it up and go for the 13m (want to be powered so I can just laze back against the kite) and the Limited. Good choice, mostly ok-powered and don't need to work the kite much until the wind drops off at the end of the sesh.

Could have been a good jump fest but my legs aren't responding well enough to hold and edge, and I can't "feel" my feet... so it was a bit crap but at the same time good.

Bit more time needed then...

No comments:

Post a Comment