Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tune up success

Gah, internet has been flaky in this area for the past few days ... so I couldn't post this and I forgot the details :o Basically ...

Wind measured 10 to 12 knots as I arrived, so of course I unpacked the "cable park in a bag" and the 'door. Good chance to test out the retuning of the lines ... all is good! No backstall and it's not dropping me in the jumps!
Wind falls off to 6 knots by the time the sun has set ... I do one more run, try a jump then walk 1/2 of my downwind tack back up the beach. It seems the Speed3 21 has improved my low-end over other peoples ...

Moment of the Day has been forgotten :(

Wind speed was recorded as 12 knots falling to 6 as I measured too ...

What I learned today ...
• Speed3 needs to not backstall.
• I could probably add in some backstall then trim it out to see if the above is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment