Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A little bit of ...

... wind.
... riding.
... walking.
... back loops.
... front loops.
... little jumps - very little.
... back roll transitions.

 Huzzah for the Speed2 19!

 Moment of the Day was nailing a perfect front roll.

 Wind speed was recorded as 4 to 6 knots with gusts to 12. I reckon it was about 8 knots on average; I spent a lot of time working hard to get upwind and even then had to walk. The only people going upwind were the tiny men on giant directionals and the guy on the race board.

 What I learned today ...
• Front rolls - you need a good jump and you need to launch vertically and you need to really stomp and jump off the back foot.
• Mind you, same goes for all jumps on the foil. I really lost my mojo lately for just regular jumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment