Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More more mo-OH-ore

Another day at the beach!

Got there about 2:30pm but should have gone down earlier, the wind was great to start with then died off. Could ride downwind find (no sinking) but went gradually from riding upwind to just gliding downwind and walking. I wasn't the only one though and even when So took my kite, he lost ground downwind too. I did however get a few good load'n'pop jumps done - felt good even if they were only a foot ;)

Tried to self-launch (win x2) and self-land without the IDS dump (fail) - there's obviously a trick to it. Still, it's nice to get an assist (when people notice!) so I can take a break ...

Packed up around 6:30pm. Not a great day's riding but I had a gravy time anyway :) tomorrow is supposed to be better! Should take the GoPro ...

No comments:

Post a Comment