Thursday, August 12, 2010

Buying and selling

Selling my poor arcs that aren't getting much love to fund a new board ...
10m Vortex
15m Phantom
13m Scorpion
and bars are available.

Meanwhile I've tentatively ordered a 2010 Flyboards Door XL 170x50 from ripsessionkites.com in Canada who's done a kick-arse job in finding me EXACTLY what I want for a bottom-booting price - even the shipping is acceptable!
It'll look like this, I think ...



And just arrived today from Buzz at Ripcurl School of Surf - my 2010 Cabrinha Crossbow 16 with a brand new bar & lines! I gave in to the people telling me that the new LEIs are far more powerful than my ol' faithful Speed ... for sure it'll turn faster anyway! So fingers crossed we get some decent weather before the holidays are up!

... and it's purple :) Not me but it looks like this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment