Monday, May 18, 2015

Boostathon

Big forecast for Mie.

Supposed to pick up so I went for the Speed3 12, as I wanted to check the state of tune and test the Cabrinha pulleys. Was a bit underpowered for a while, then it dropped off. Kite needs a tune, the mini-5th is too short.

Got out the 15. Much better! Could probably tickle the mixer a little but it was good. Mmm good REAL good! Real huckfest... gush and choppy so it was straight jackin' but jolly good fun. Good height and hang, and a bit of a tweak to technique produced some of the most violent rips off the water I've experienced. Crimes! And I thought I had it all sussed out...

Even though I dunked the 15 a few times (water dropping away under my landing spot) and inverted/bow tied once, it was still a kick-ass session!


The Tsu Yacht Harbor; yachts to the left of me, kiddies' park the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment