Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DIY crossover bar

Too much time on my hands due to a lack of wind so I made this out of some spare parts ... consists of the Naish bar from my Zero4 bar and line set, Wipika depower line and trim straps on the brakes, Airush chicken loop, Harken 900kg pulleys, Mystic handlepass leash QR and some Q-power leaders that I went a bit mad splicing loops and knots into.

Now for some wind to try it out ... should be interesting cos the power lines on my Rebble are stretched to buggery and I don't want to risk my crisp Core or the insane Ace ...

2 comments:

  1. veery well done! awesome! good craftmanship.
    now start building kiteboards, skimboards from plywood and you are my hero !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL well I guess I have to do something when there's no wind ...!

    ReplyDelete