Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Skunked

My 5m/s turned into nothing, due to a soggy surface and the wind dying off right as I set up - I swear :( So I put the Rebble away and went home. I need that Twister, Ed!

Had a nice tu-tu on Sunday though; took the Cult out for a test flight (thanks Rip!) and when it started rocking I figured it was worth unpacking the 19m Synergy. I was right - filled up nicer this time due to better wind and although it was borderline bottom end conditions, I got it up and flying.

Forgot the camera of course :( but had a few nice little jumps and some big ol' scuds - the beach looks like the farmers have been plowing it for planting :D And again, just as I've finished rolling the kite up, the wind picks up again ...!

Note to self - don't put car keys in the bottom of the bag and forget about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment