Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just enough!

Sam promised a cracking session ... didn't live up to it :( just enough wind to ride around for bit, holding ground on the big Xbow (hadn't test-flown the Speed3) so when Brendan couldn't relaunch 10m Switchblade, I went out to try to give him a hand.

Man, fast little kite! Offered my 13 or 16 but he declined so we had a chat ... then the wind came up! So I did some more riding - just me and Sam.

A few nice big jumps and some good rotations and transitions ... chatted with Sam as he packed up and enjoyed the sunset. Nice guy!

Moment of the Day was the guys laughing at my 16m then getting skunked fnar-fnar!

Weather was not very much indeed ... maybe 15 knots? Very flat water though!

What I learned today ...
• Flat water makes a huge difference!
• Weather is supposed to turn tomorrow - rain and no wind :(

No comments:

Post a Comment