Friday, April 15, 2016

Just messin' with me

Forecast was for better wind than yesterday, and it was good when I arrived and set up. Went out and had fun on the 14 and the TT for a while, but then decided I was sick of the bar pressure, barely passable jumps and wanted my Duke. Decided I could ride the 10 so swapped bar and line, then went back out.

Naturally, the wind dropped. Two crappy tacks then I gave up and so did the wind. Total die off...packed up the tubes and contemplated going home for some Assassin's Creed.

Then it picked up a little, and I contemplated the foil. Set it up and toddled over to the lake with the two smaller Speeds...

And naturally, it started howling. Over-powered session on the foil for an hour, until it died right off again. Managed some foot changes nicely, even one on a semi-foil. Hmm...

It was ok, but I didn't get what I wanted when I wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment