Sunday, December 20, 2015

The more I learn about wax, the more I hate it

Arrived at high tide and was the only one or two there... Bit light relatively speaking, rigged the 15 and went out in the Limited. Not that good for jumping, then the SPL broke and I had a long walk in. Weak, dude.

Pumped up the 10 and went out. Ok but the jumps aren't stellar so I start in on the stunts... yeah, the old tricks work. Tried some hand-drag back rolls and only one worked so I gave up in them.

Wind dropped so I went out on the FruJu. Good board -- too good for me. Crisp and lively, rocks upwind but I had a hard time carving it nicely. Good ollies when you hit it right, butt he was is going and I risk doing the splits...

Wind seemed to pick up so I went out on the Limited but it sucked and I went out on the FruJu again til I decided I had enough... Good long session, about 4 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment