Sunday, March 22, 2015

How Stella got her groove back

Never seen the movie, no idea what the title means, but I'm stealing it.

Decided that my sessions have been sucky because I've been going out trying to use the smallest kite I can. Went out today with the 21 and the Ol' Faithful the Flydoor... and the Fusion seat harness. Last time on the Star, I wasn't comfy being over-powered so it kinda sucked.

Today rocked. Rotations, grabbed, foot-outs... even with the smaller Limited. And some great hucking boosts. I got my technique back, even though it is technically wrong for what I want to do but it seems to work for me.

Started out ok-light, then died off... then came back and was good enough to switch to the Limited and rock on out 'til dark.

... could I have gotten away with the S3 15?

Wind was reported as 10 to 16 knots, gusts to 20. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment