Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh well

Forecast looked doable, after blowing well all day ... raced down to the lake. Erk, there's not much wind ... set up the monster Speed and try a ride ... mowing the lawn so I come back in and wait ... wind picks up so I jump out on the water again, then it REALLY picks up. Gusty norwesters in the house!

Was on the Flydoor but I quickly swapped it for the 'radical. Much better! Have a pretty manic time playing with the trim settings ... going from "Aw where is wind?" to "OH MY GOD!" so yeah, it was gusty. Couldn't get into a groove so it was pretty messy. Some good jumps though ... so the wind was up and down and just on sunset I gave it up and packed up.

Moment of the Day was the look on everyone's faces on the shore when I started riding in ... SFA.

Wind speed was recorded as 11 to 12 knots but we got gusts WAY over that I tell you what!

What I learned today ...
• I forgot. I'm sure it'll come back to me though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment